Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for L2EmpireVote for L2Empire  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Main SiteMain Site  

Thats what im talking about...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LoStDrEaM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Thats what im talking about... Empty
PostSubject: Thats what im talking about...   Thats what im talking about... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 05:13

Hi all 1st of all Im not LoSt but Alitarxis...I post with LoSt's acc cause i dont know how to create etc...Well my points is these ss....They are only 2-3 cause i couldnt find Scare to gimme more...These pics are about the gm SeeYaInHeaven...He is doing corrupts, gives items (even simple items like tatoos +25) and moreover he isnt good at all this point of being gm...he insults and he threatening people on his alt , that he's going to ban them because they call him corrupt noob etc...he jails without reason...and his behaviour sucks...Also he and his alt's clan members admited that he gives items but nothing happens..Unfortunately i dont have all the ss i need but whatever...

Thats what im talking about... Shot00055iu0.thThats what im talking about... Thpix

Thats what im talking about... Shot00000jc3.thThats what im talking about... Thpix

Thats what im talking about... Shot00054cr8.thThats what im talking about... Thpix

Thats what im talking about... Shot00048eu1.thThats what im talking about... Thpix

Weel thats over...By alitarxis...Thnx LoSt for his acc in forum...and i hope u take action cause already many left cause of this sucky gm...Regards...Alitarxis
Back to top Go down
N1ght7err0r

Male Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Thats what im talking about...   Thats what im talking about... EmptyNovember 2nd 2008, 08:34

I dont know what's happaned but if alitarxis have accuse SeeYinYeaven or wtf is his name there is a proof.
i havnt undesrtand what can say those pictures only trane and desparion can know lol!

(i'll change my photo Very Happy Very Happy )
Back to top Go down
aris1993

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Thats what im talking about...   Thats what im talking about... EmptyNovember 3rd 2008, 07:19

Evil or Very Mad SeeYa must be kicked!!!!! soz for my english
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thats what im talking about...   Thats what im talking about... Empty

Back to top Go down

Thats what im talking about...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Abused Power-
Jump to: